Thursday, December 17, 2009

Hmmmmm.....

Hello there folks! It hasn't been long ne! But anyway... I just dropped in to say Hi... and well...there are a lot of things running around in my head at the moment. I'm at a particular crossroad in my life and I'm not even sure where the divergent paths shall lead me let alone having to choose one of the many roads!

Aaaargh... if only I could reach forward by a few years and know what would happen... I could easily resign myself to what I see... or could I?

And I'm beginning to really believe that my intuition is a very strong thing! I cannot explain what I mean by this... just that somehow, I feel a distinct connection with what is to happen... and that I am to a certain extent, able to realize the future... I know I'm making no sense... Ah forget it!

No comments :

Post a Comment