Thursday, April 12, 2012

I'm alive! And how!

It has been quite a while since I've come hither, has it not? There're cobwebs dangling all over the place!



I'm incredibly sorry for not being the most judicious with updates! My life has been a roller coaster ride for a while now. In the weeks that I was forced away from updating my site thanks to excess work and pure laziness, I've managed to get myself invited to the Consul-general of Japan's residence, spoke in Japanese to Japanese diplomats who are really... really big shots! Had my speech covered by Australian TV channels (Apparently!) and tasted authentic Chicken teriyaki! Did I mention I also went to Kerala, literally boiled myself in the sweltering heat, saw three different festivals in three days, shopped sarees that are truly out of this world and played with dogs with heads bigger than the biggest unhusked coconuts?
Yes... I've been busy! :D

And to top it all off, I'm in love with Hermann Hesse! Head over heels! My Sensei gave me a few of his books to read and seriously, I'm eternally indebted to him for showing me Hesse! The guy's what I imagine a good author ought to be! Read and learn, Stephenie! Read and learn! I've finished Wandering and am almost finished with Siddhartha. have any of you read Hesse? What's your take on him?


No comments :

Post a Comment