Thursday, February 17, 2011

Hmmmmmm.....Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..... Hmmmmmmmm-I got a wallet, guys!!

Is it just me, or have I lost my ability to express through words?! It's been ages since I've spoken with any of my friends and to make it worse, I don't seem to be able to take the first step! And to take things down a notch, they don't seem to particularly care! Whoa, that hits a nerve! Ah well.... nothing can be done when people aren't exactly ecstatic about being with you. But it would be great if everybody wasn't so busy or weren't irritated the moment I opened my mouth... eheheheheh... *awkward silence* erm... Hmmmm... Nice weather we're having ne! Nice and bright!

Speaking of bright, I've finally managed to change my wallet! How does that correlate, you ask? Well... it just does! :D Out goes the bulky, party goer type clutch thingy that doesn't fit any of my pockets and in comes a real wallet that I can carry in my pockets and not worry about pricking my hind quarters! :D

Now if only I could fill it with money and not the usual arthropodic family who fly away everytime I open it to stare into the vast expanse of emptiness inside! :(
Sigh.... It's such a depressing thing being poor! Okay... maybe not that poor but still... ah well! Let's just get on with the thing here! :)

For those curious to see what it looks like and for the thieving thieves who want to avoid having an empty catch, feast on! :D

There she is! Ze beauty! :D

No comments :

Post a Comment