Thursday, February 17, 2011

Yeah yeah yeah! Whoa Whoa Whoa! Yeah Yeah Yeah! Shinryakushaaaa!

For all those well meaning readers who're politely and silently on the verge of getting as far away from me as possible or possibly about to inflict untold miseries in the form of a baseball bat trajectory to my head, do hear me out!

It all started when I beheld the fourth ending theme of the Anime "Keroro Gunso". And without a doubt,
I'm smitten! The cute I've been humming this tune for a good two days now and had momentarily forgotten about in the excitement that is my new wallet! But not for long! This song is sure to get all of you either smacking your booty  under the guise of a dance step or smacking your forehead with exasperation.

My mother is on the verge of murdering me and burying my body for good measure, thanks to me going "SHINRYAKUSHA" on her every two minutes complete with the shaking hips! Ah.... I make the world such an eventful place!

Here's my current favorite from the Anime Keroro Gunso. (Yep! I'm watching a lot of Anime these days! I'm in heaven, I tell you! :D)

P.S. I find the frog wearing the Elvis costume with an afro to boot just plain awesome! Keroro Gunso rocks your socks off or what?! Wooooot!

P.P.S. According to the lastest polls, girls world over are actually voting for Sakata Gintoki from Gintama in the "who's the best Anime Bridegroom?" section! Well well well.... Of all the men out there, I didn't expect Gintoki to be on that list!! And they call me weird!

No comments :

Post a Comment