Monday, June 15, 2009

Introspections of an Ingrate

How many times have you faced a blank wall in people whom you thought were your best friends? How many times have you been called an ingrate when all you wanted was for your loved ones to be happy?

Well... If you've been though these tough times, let me tell you something... those who won't understand don't matter and those who matter will understand.

With this, I bid adieu to that obsessive compulsive thing in me to actually do something for all those people who took not less than a moment to ditch me and be merrily on their way. And I should say I'm grateful to them... they showed me the kind of people I would avoid in the times to come.

Sayonara, suckers!

P.S. I don't know if the people mentioned above actually read this blog. But I sure hope they do! And I hope they've a wonderful life.... the bakas!

No comments :

Post a Comment