Sunday, June 21, 2009

STPIP 2009... a thing of the past!

Hello there! The Summer training program in Physics is finally over... and well, I'm a little sad seeing all those people leave back for their hometowns. We converged as strangers, wondering how we were ever going to get to know each other and study together for what little time we had. But now, we feel like we were all from one class... and so we were, at least for a while.

I hope each and everyone of those who were part of the STPIP 2009 program have the most marvelous future ahead!

I'm leaving for Kerala in a week and I can hardly wait to start! We'll be temple hopping for most of the trip and hope I can get some really nice shots while we're at it! Ah... now I need to go and pack my stuff! >__<#

No comments :

Post a Comment