Sunday, February 7, 2010

At Sunset...when I think...

Time slides around me as I sit beside my mother, looking at the people in the streets before us go about their daily work. I am sure most of us have had those moments of pleasant silence with our loved ones... just taking in the moment. And strangely, I can just be around only a handful of people. Without any need to fill in the silence with mindless banter... just be...

And as I take in all that is happening in my life right now... the mistakes that I've made, the paths I've trodden... the people I've influenced, the ones that have influenced me... the ones I love, the few who love me back...

I understand a lot of expectations are upon me... and I know there are so many things left unsaid between a lot of people and I... words... almost tangible...almost conveyed... yet, for now, we all let them be.

Somehow, I understand things will change... drastically, yes. But hopefully, for the better.

No comments :

Post a Comment