Just so everybody knows, these are few of the things I've been doing the past two weeks -
- Perfecting my Ninja skills as I evade my Project Guide so as to prevent any uncomfortable questioning as to what I've been working on. Actually, I have been reading diligently. Just that, I can't understand the thing perfect enough to convince him!
- Trying to spend as much time inside the Library for the free cushiony seats and the Air conditioning. And not to mention the free Internet!
- Hiding whenever certain male species from my University walk my way. Recently, I've been caught red handed for staring at a few people. And truth be told, I wasn't even interested!! I mean... can't a girl just stare? Does she have to be madly in love with a guy if she just looks at him for more than five seconds?!
- Trying to stay connected with certain friends who're a little too busy to talk. I understand they have a life of their own with far more interesting acquaintances. But somehow, it's nice talking to them. And I hope they think of me once in a while!
- Mulling over how to evade wedding talks from relatives. They're so well meaning that I can't even be rude and stop it once and for all. I pity whoever I am to marry.... sometime in the distant... REALLY DISTANT future. If you read this fella, I feel so bad for you!
- Trying to not to get too depressed about the down parts in my life (that constitute a rought estimate of 87% of my entire life!). Ah... I need a break I tell you!