Friday, September 3, 2010

There.... I said it.....again!

It is not everyday that you walk into office and stare at a spectacle that wouldn't be out of place at a play school! Gaaaaaah! I have no idea how I'm going to put up with certain people at my place of work. Forget professionalism, all I ask for is the basic traits of maturity and common sense you'd expect from people who're in the middle of their twenties! And no Megna.... groveling for candies from people you hardly know and being a total prat and demanding others to have lunch prepared for you as well when they can't even find the energy to make their own is NOT very appealing, unfortunately. And jeez! I hate my name to a certain extent myself. But I'd never change it to something else! I mean, come on! It was given to me by my parents and I love them more than I hate my name.

And Vivek, I am barely finding the restraint to not slap you and be done with it when you and your stupid antics of spreading childish rumours about others drive me insane! You sir, are inane. And if you don't know what that means, look it up in a dictionary. And yeah, I am human and I can't sport the same stupid plastic smile you dimwits sport all the time. And if that irritates you, bite me! Oh, and just because you deem it fit to call your darling MD your 'anna', it doesn't mean I should as well! That guy has no innate qualities that would entitle him to be related to me in any way!

And Karthik, being an MD doesn't give you extra heads or horns for that matter! The next time you try rushing MY TEAM to achieve whatever stupid silly target you've set for them, I will skewer you alive with the same marker pen you use to drive everybody insane. Oh, and your idea of reinventing your looks now makes you look like a scalded potato. And no, nobody's even bothered about how you flit from aisle to aisle... Gosh, you look so desparate doing that! And the next time I see you making doe eyes to either me or my team members, I shall saw your head off and stick it up a pike and place it in front of that dimwitted idiot of an employee who is dumb enough to worship the very ground you walk on. STANDARDS PEOPLE?! WHERE DID STANDARDS GO?!

Aaaaaaaaah..... muuuuuuuuuuch better! :D

4 comments :

  1. SILLY AS HE IS!!! Could not stand him

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Manoj! I gather you were employed at the place I'm mentioning before?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg dear sis! I feel sad for the suffocations and banalaties you face in your office but I could'nt really help laughing ! Your words are more effective than a hundred lewd, dirty, cheap swears! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Athira: You found my blog! Yay! :D

    ReplyDelete