Wednesday, January 12, 2011

And finally, I'm boldly going.... where I've never gone before! :P

Well, after many coercive and persuasive pleas from my near and dear ones and a close relative's wedding looming close, I am going to do the one thing I thought I would never! Yep... shop for make up!

Apparently, I don't have too much of an indulgence in preening myself and a few of the ones around me seem to think that might not be good for a girl in her early twenties. Ah well... I've always thought my face was something that was up there and if it were to break out, I always thought it can't be helped.

Well, it can be.... or so they tell me. I'm going to get a facial... that procedure where they lay you down on a reclining chair thingy and slather mysterious creams and lotions onto your face and then tell you it's all for the best!

Well.... well.... well! I'll be the judge of that, thank you! Gosh, why is it so hard being a girl? I mean.... why can't men be force to look pretty or whatever?! And does it really matter how I look?

Sure, I don't know the difference between a foundation and a concealer and it sounds ridiculous to spend thousands on a single lipstick! But then again... it's a bit rich coming from someone who spends a fortune on a single notepad! :D Ah well, I guess to each their own! Who knows! I might end up enjoying all of this! :)

Ah well, just to get your minds off my rant, I'll give you a kitteh to look at! :D
Ah... if only I were this cute doing a boo boo like that! :P

No comments :

Post a Comment