Saturday, January 29, 2011

I'm finally finally finally.... getting ANIMAX!!!! KYAAAAAAAAA!!!!! :D

Are you the kind of person who gets the "oh-god-she's-at-it-again-like-a-ten-year-old!" stares on a regular basis? Are you the type to fall madly in love with an Anime character and go out professing your love for all to hear irrespective of there not being anyone who's listening? Are you the one cries when your favorite character dies or worse... finds a girlfriend? Well, that means you're an Otaku!

For those wondering why I'm rambling on about Anime and Otaku now,
And I, for one, am one! Wooot! :D
I'm really over the moon to let you all know that I have access to Animax once more! Yayayayayayayayayayay!

For those wondering what Animax is, were you living under a rock or something?! It's the only Anime oriented channel in the country and goes out to show how different Anime is from *pfft* cartoons! Exactly why there is an Animax apart from a Cartoon Network, people!

I remember a time when Animax was a free to air channel and suddenly, I felt like I actually belonged somewhere amidst all those characters and I didn't need to be someone else as my other 'real' friends expected me to be, most of the time. And then, Fate dealt me the "Hand of Death" and Animax went bye bye into the land of paid channels. And suddenly, I was left with nothing but mindless soap operas and silly reality shows! To make things worse, I didn't have anyone around who appreciated my need for Anime and everybody I turned to tended to laugh at me and tell me to grow up. (In spite of my constant reminder that Anime was NOT a Cartoon!!)

But today, I finally saw some of the old shows I'd watched years ago and suddenly, it was like being home... Sure, there were minor changes here and there.... but still.... the love is still there... the characters have not changed. Ah... to see Inuyasha battle it out with Naraku over the final shard of the Shikon no Tama, stuck to Housenki's body... Ah... to see Sesshoumaru fight for his brother even though he claims not to give a damn! Ah, Bliss!!!

Now if they only decide to air Gintama, I'll definitely die of Happiness! Hey, folks at Animax.... are you listening? Hmmmmm? Hmmmmmmmmmmmm? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

P.S. Excuse the raccoon nose digging pun... and if you didn't get it, I guess you haven't watched Gintama yet! Go watch it NOW!!!

P.P.S. On second thought, Ali the Raccoon looks more like a fox! -__-;;;

P.P.P.S. I'm going to shut up now! :D

No comments :

Post a Comment