Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Gives me Hope!

Hello there folks! The past week has been a rollercoaster ride of sorts. I've just gotten back from a trip to Madurai and let me tell you, I needed to get away for a while.

If any of you is feeling a little down, I have some really cheerful news for you!

Gives me hope - A site where people share touching to funny anecdotes to let the world know that Humanity still isn't a lost cause! =D

Operation Beautiful - A site which encourages its readers to post anonymous notes telling whoever comes across it that they're beautiful (or any other encouraging thoughts). I can only imagine how meaningful it would be to someone who's feeling depressed or anxious as they read the thoughtful words of some stranger... knowing that there are people who care for them, even if they don't personally know them!

I just might start leaving anonymous notes around in my University! Who knows! I just might reach out to some person out there who needs a kind word more than anything!

Spread the cheer people! =)

No comments :

Post a Comment