Sunday, January 3, 2010

Last semester.... is finally here!

My last semester starts tomorrow... and understandably, I'm a little nervous today. It could be due to the fact that this would be the first time that I'm doing some serious project work... And also due to the fact that... well... a lot is riding on this last few months of Graduation. Aaargh... 2009 was all wrong in so many levels! I got onto the wrong side of certain influential people for absolutely no fault of mine... and to make it worse, I still have an entire semester left before I can get out of their hairs... or they out of mine (Einstein's relativity works even at social settings!).

Ah... I've finally managed to seriously start my GATE preparation. And for all those who don't know, GATE is my ticket out of so many drab and mundane things that I'm having to deal with right now! And for the love of all things Holy, I'm hoping of going out of the state to begin with... and if possible, out of the country. But judging from the kind of luck I seem to be blessed with, I'm very doubtful if any of this shall happen. Ah well... I can only give my very best and hope everything else falls into place! Wish me luck folks! =D

No comments :

Post a Comment