Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Hear ye! Hear ye!

Hello there people! I know I haven't been blogging for quite some time now... but, I bring some really awesome news to make up for the lack of posts recently!

If there is anyone out there who's a hardcore Graphic designer (or wannabe graphic designer like me!), you'll love what I have to say!

Now, I'm sure most of those who're atleast a little into the design arena will know how wonderful and kakkoi Photoshop can be and when you have brushes that you can actually use to make awesome art, do you need to ask for more now? ;)

And if there's one person I know who makes some of the most beautiful and awesome brushes that I've seen in a lot of Billboards in my city (yep! Here... in lil' Chennai!), it has to be the one.... the only Jason Gaylor!

You don't have to take my word for it people! Do drop into his website (and such a marvelous one at it!) and see for yourselves!

Designfruit.com

Now, for all those out there who're like me (broke but with a million dreams in our eyes), you'll be well on your way to high heaven when you hear what I'm about to say!

Jason Gaylor is giving away free brush packs (bundles of three complete brush packs - not the itty bitty sample ones, which are just as great! =D)!

But this offer is only for a limited period! I mean.... these brush packs that are worth $40 are free for the next three days! Now, if you're happy and you know it, hug the nearest person you find and pass the love!

I still can't believe this is actually happening... and for good reason! For the past six months, I'd kept my graphic designing ideas (crappy ones... but still...) to myself and haven't touched my Photoshop software in ages. And today, I'm just checking out all the favorite websites I've hearted and I find this! Divine providence or what! ;P

And a really BIG thank you to you, Mr. Gaylor! You ave no idea how grateful we all are! (or maybe you do... he he...)

And as soon as my exams get over, I might make some decent looking wallpapers out of these babies and I'll post some of them here! And if you still haven't grabbed this offer with both hands like you ought to, poo poo.... shame on you! :P (or maybe you're rich enough to get it for $40 later on! ;D And if that's true, say.... can I borrow a ten? ;P)

No comments :

Post a Comment