Friday, November 27, 2009

Bookmarks for everyone!

Hello there people! I'm on a roll here, or what! Hehehe.... two consecutive posts one after the other... on the same day! Go me! =D

Okay... remember the post where I had given information about free brushes from Designfruit.com for a limited period? Well... I had also mentioned that I may actually do something with the brushes. Well... I did and I did not... I mean I did make something... but just not with those brushes! I am saving 'em up for something really really good! But in the meantime, I did make a few bookmarks... they're made from a couple of brushes I had from a long time ago... and well, I don't remember where I got them... -__-;;

If you do see your brushes in these works and want me to credit you, let me know! I'll do it pronto!

Ah... the joy of making stuff! These are bookmark graphics that you can print on a thick enough paper and voila! bookmarks for everyone!

So, without further ado, I present to you... bookmarks!



Well.... some of these bookmarks were made with brushes from Obsidian Dawn, Designfruit and some from a myriad other places! =D I had published a few of these babies in an old (now defunct) blog of mine...

And of course, I don't think anyone is going to sell these designes anywhere... but if you are, then I think we'll be in trouble now... won't we? It's strictly for a non commercial purpose only and I hope all of you have fun with these!

Ciao for now!

P.S. If anyone out there would like me to help out with banner designs or such simple things as backgrounds and stuff for their stuff, I'm willing to lend a hand! And to the folks who're following me here... you know what I mean! ;)

No comments :

Post a Comment