Friday, November 27, 2009

Invite designs from the past...

I was just rummaging through my stuff when I discovered two invitations I had designed for the Fresher's party at my University.

Being the seniors, we had to conduct the whole affair and apparently, this was the first time something like this was happening! Weird! I thought everybody followed the untold traditions - Second years give the first years a welcoming party and the first years return the favour at Farewell... Ah well... since we were the first set in twenty odd years to have a farewell for our seniors, we thought we'd break new ground with a Fresher's party as well...

And I decided to take up responsibility for the invites. And this is what I came up with... Heheh... Kinda lame... I know, but it sure did impress my HOD and the freshers! So, ultimately I have no complains!



It's like someone's opened the Graphic designing floodgates in me! Wooohooo! Feels so good! ;)

P.S. I'd used a lot of Brushes from Designfruit for these and you can see for yourselves how good they translate on paper! :)

No comments :

Post a Comment