Thursday, December 31, 2009

2010..... here we come!

Well... 2009 is almost at an end and soon, a new year shall begin... Like many others out there, I hope and pray the year to come be fruitful and a pleasant one to remember when I shall look back at it. I'm expecting an unusual amount of Drama and excitement in 2010! So, I don't think I'll be too bored ;) Ah well... speculations sometimes take the fun out of life ne!

I'll know for sure what lies for me ahead as far as long term career options are concerned next year. And I'm keeping my fingers crossed on that one! And I hope to make life on Earth a tad bit more bearable for all my animal friends out there! =D

And I also list out a few of the resolutions I hope I can keep up!
  • Study harder... I personally know how important this is for me!
  • Take things as they come... happiness... disappointments... I shall try my hardest never to be consumed by either!
  • Save more money! And that means no impulsive shopping... no excessive snack gorging and definitely not another set of earrings!
  • Stay in touch with friends! I'm missing a lot of my friends who I haven't seen for quite a while!
Aaaaah! I can't think of any more resolutions to keep! I guess these are the resolutions that I simply have to keep up! :D

Here's something from me to all you folks out there! =D




And with that, I'm signing off for this year folks! *squeal* the next time I post something, it'd be 2010.... Hmmmm.... for some reason, I'm not sad to see it go! =D

No comments :

Post a Comment