Monday, December 28, 2009

...................

The past few days have been a whirlwind of sorts and has left me utterly confused! And to make matters worse, I met a few of my old friends who seemed to have completely forgotten they had at one time in the past known me and considered me a good friend. It made me sit and think... Who were my dearest and closest of confidantes? And the truth that emerges is that every one of my friends has been a very close to my heart... but somehow, I've never figured in anyone's "best of the best" buddies... Now, I know a lot of people shall utter disgruntled sounds of disapproval. But hey! I'm not complaining here! =) I am merely stating the facts, people. And I guess it's just the way I had moved with every single one of them. Maybe I hid a part of my soul from every one of them...

Ah well! Cest la vie! =D

No comments :

Post a Comment