Saturday, May 22, 2010

Whatever.... world!

It really is very taxing being an early twenty-something with four score relatives around, trying to avoid marriage talks! And when a very blank wall is looming ahead of you, career-wise, consider yourself doomed! Dooomed I tell you! DOOMED!

But I am not going down without a fight, my dear readers! Oh no! While my parents and the relative bunch are groom-hunting, I shall give my all to finding myself a good lab somewhere in this wide world that will be kind enough to take me in! Oh yes!

Hmmmm.... coming to think of it, I guess I'll let the folks at home do all the work! I, for sure, am the female three dimensional version of Shikamaru from Naruto.... It's all so bothersome! Too bad I'm not a genius like him! Heh...

P.S. I'm even thinking of taking up a job in some research lab! I'm desperate! T_T

No comments :

Post a Comment