Saturday, May 1, 2010

Over the highs and under the lows

In a week's time, I've ridden the highest of the high and the lowest of the low!

To mark a few of the high times,

  • Dad and I have decided to let the homeless dog who seems to have taken a liking to our place stay! Henceforth, she shall be known as Tsume(). And from what we've observed, she's been vaccinated and neutered, thanks to the ABC program that my Corporation people follow for stray and feral dogs! Let's hear it for the newest member of the family folk! :D

  • Some of my closest friends are finally getting the happiness they deserve! Power to you, friends!

  • I've finally managed to get rid of a lot of personal demons from my mind! I feel so much lighter and better now!
And now for the lows.
  • I'm getting to the end of my college days.... I feel so bittersweet!

  • I have this strange sensation that a few of my loved ones and friends are slowly drifting apart and nothing I do can stop the change. It's silly of me to even try stopping the ones who want to leave... they have better things to do than to stick around. Ah well... I love you all and remember that I'm always a shoulder you can lean on... if you even come back that is!

  • My exams are approaching ever so slowly and steadily... Yikes! I need to buck up!
Hmmm.... sometimes I want nothing better than to run away from it all. But I know that solves nothing but only compounds to the problem... :) Ah well... I'll get through the tough times! I've done it before and seen worse! =D I'm made of sterner stuff!

No comments :

Post a Comment