Friday, December 19, 2008

Exams are over and done with! MWAHAHHAHA!!!

Ah! The exams are finally over and done with! What happiness and peace I feel when I think that I shalln't have to wake up at three in the morning to cram as much electronics or crystallography or fourier analysis into my teeny little head!

Yes! Until the fifth of january, this baby is going to paint the city purple! (psst... I know it should be red... but purple's better ne? ;D)

Oh... and a couple of my friends are starting blogs. And that means, Kikyo here will be preparing free banners for them! This is to get back the touch I had with photoshop. And moreover, they get a free graphic! Win-Win I say! :D

That's it for now people! Let me sit and lounge and marvel at the art of doing nothing! Ahhh... I am in heaven... or the closest I'll ever get to it!

No comments :

Post a Comment