Friday, December 12, 2008

Random Advents

"What shall we do tonight, Brain?
The same thing we do every night, Pinky! TRY TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD!"

I had my workshop exam today and all I'd like to say is - "PHEW!!!" Glad that's out of my system! And I had my library membership activated! Now all I've to do is swipe my ID card and I can have all the books in the world! MWAAAHAHAHA! (Okay... just four books at a time but...)MWAHAHAHA!!!!

And ladies and gentlemen, please put your hands together and give a standing ovation to my first library book(that's made it out of the library) from Anna University this year!

"STATISTICAL MECHANICS By RYOGO KUBO"

And he's a professor from the University of Tokyo! Talk of coincidence! ;D
If you want to know more about him, check this out! - >>Clicky Clicky!<<

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And this is an excerpt from the conversation I was having with my friend, Sonia (Hiiii!)


Scenario: Canteen, CEG, Guindy.
There was this guy who was waiting for his coffee and well... he was a little good looking... all that deep and emotional type!
And we managed to see that!

Me: Hey... that boy there's quite cute! Or is it just me?

Sonia: Nope... it's not you. He is cute.
Me: Hmmm... okay...
Sonia: He seems so depressed and morose and homesick!
Me: Yeah... he's just waiting for some girl to come hug him tight and tell him all his boo-boos will go bye bye! But I'm scared how his stainless tumbler would scar my forehead.. so I don't think I'll go there!
Sonia: *sigh* all the good ones are either taken... or younger!
Me: Yeah... now that you've mentioned it! Darn!
Sonia: *gets up* Might as well go and bury myself in my misery!
Me: (ever the quintessential cheery one!) Don't worry! You just wait girl! You'll meet this really cute Japanese particle theorist and you'll fall in love and get married and discover the glory of GUT!
Sonia: *blank stare* (by now, she wasn't the only one doing that!)
Me:(Still oblivious) And just imagine what you could name your kids.... If I had a Japanese particle theorist for a husband, I'd have him name our kind - Ashon!
Sonia: Yeah?
Me and Sonia: Though judging from half the genetic makeup he'll have, Moron would be a better choice!
Me and Sonia: Oy vey!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And if you haven't guessed it already, my next exam's on Monday - *drumrolls* Classical Mechanics and Statistical Physics!

Sigh... for some reason, I feel like quite the selfish apathetic female dog that I'm not sure if I am...or not! Oh well... that's yet another story!

Ciao people!


No comments :

Post a Comment