Saturday, October 4, 2008

Oblivious...and loving it!

Caution: This may sound like a long winded whine... but please? This is the only place where I can say what I want to say. So there!

It's kinda amazing how many friends I have and yet... somehow, I've never 'had' friends... if you know what I mean. It's almost like I'm this free electron in a metal which belongs everywhere and yet doesn't belong anywhere! (Note to self: Too much Material Science!)

Oh well... I'm thinking why this is so. The other day, I was invited for a conference call where one of my friends was celebrating her birthday, and we were all planning to wish her for her birthday. And for some reason, I felt like I was totally invisible and the others were talking of a million things I didn't understand. It could be because I had left that place and am currently in another location all together... and somehow... they've moved on... makes see how insignificant you can be. And for some weird reason, I seem to be the only person with nothing to do!

Makes me wonder why... how... but I am still no closer to finding the answers!

Ai EƤrendil! I've made it into quite the rant!
Oh well! Enough with this! At least I'm enjoying of what is left! And hell yeah - I know more about Bleach and Inuyasha than anyone else out there! (or so I'd like to think)... but somehow, I have very strong suspicions that my myriad (weird) interests distances me away from the crowd around me! And I fear that if I were to say this out loud... they'd think I'm being a) paranoid b) sulky and a whine or c) all of the above!

So, to all those souls who're reading this! Be like whatever you were! To tell you the truth, it would feel mighty weird if I was noticed all of a sudden... oblivion is actually not that bad a state you know! :)

No comments :

Post a Comment