Friday, April 16, 2010

D'oh... for being tall!

I shalln't dilly dally about here. being tall sucks! I just got quite a shiner in my right knee thanks to my extensively lanky legs! And I can't seem to bend my legs at all now! It hurts quite a lot to do that...

It's not just this... being tall means having to sit in cramped bus seats clearly meant for people with shorter (read normal) legs, tripping unsuspecting family members when sleeping sprawled out on the floor, being asked to answer random questions in class for the simple reason that I'm the one who cannot be missed!

I could go on... But I guess I shouldn't complain. I mean... atleast I'm not disabled or have any disfiguration! But it HURTS US, PRECIOUSSSSSSSSS!!!! And the bruise is turning purple... Oy vey!

No comments :

Post a Comment