Saturday, April 24, 2010

Mr.Raindrop... playing around in my head!

I seriously think I have transcended the border that separates the surreal from the mundane! Yes... I've become psychic people! I was just browsing through Gintama media on the web when I see the Elizabeth rain-dance. And if you don't know what that means, it's part of the ending theme of the anime Gintama, which in my humble opinion is one of the best there is! Sorachi-sensei, you rock! =D
And so, I was wondering how nice it would be to listen to that ending theme. You will not believe it, the very next song in my iPod happens to be "Mr.Raindrop" by Amplified! And that's exactly the song that was featured in that particular ending! And is so addictive! Now, I can't get that song off my head!! =3

Amazing, ain't it? I know it's kinda lame.... ^__^;; but the otaku out there should be rejoicing with me right about now! =D

P.S. The picture was taken from here -
>>Clickity Clickity<<

P.P.S. Did I mention I LOVE Gintama? ;)

No comments :

Post a Comment