Wednesday, April 14, 2010

I don't know what to say... I truly don't!

I've realized that I am not exactly the best person to offer serious consolation when needed! I am the person to come to when you need to make a joke out of the situation.... but when serious times come calling and all the contact I have with that person is through a chat window or a phone, I just don't know how I can sound sincere without sounding too condescending!

To all my friends out there who'd told me something really sad and I'd replied, "I don't know what to say...", I truly mean it... I have not an inkling what to say. And I don't want to say something and make you feel bad or disdained!

But, please remember that I truly do feel for you. And it's really sad for me not to be able to do anything! :(

No comments :

Post a Comment