Monday, April 19, 2010

Kindred souls...

Yesterday was one of the most memorable days of my life. Why, you ask? Well, my nephew turned one, I met a kindred soul and even got the privilege of being called "really sweet person" by my cousin!

Yeah, little things I know... But sometimes, it's the little things that matter a lot.

I met a person who's just as passionate about animals as I am! Heck, this person even takes home strays from the road and tends to them if they're hurt! And my idea of starting a shelter was met with such encouragement for the first time ever! Why didn't I meet them before, I ask and then realize... some things happen only when they happen and there's nothing we can do about it! :D

I think I'm in love!

Ah well... for now, I am a little more cheerful than what I was yesterday! Let's see how things go...

No comments :

Post a Comment