Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Time out.... *GASP SPLUTTER GAAASP* TIME OUT!!!!!!!!!!!

This Authoress is taking a break from it all.... for the time being.

It has been quite hectic the past few weeks! Food Poisoning....incessant puking.... deadlines.... thesis.... incomplete projects.....nonchalant advisors....friends confessing their love for another friend.... the drama.... the humor....I've seen and heard it all!

And I strongly believe I need some time to put things back in order. And so, if you don't hear from me for some time, it's just that I'm trying to do twenty odd things at the same time and somehow, blogging doesn't fit the list for now! I'm afraid if it will end up being the proverbial straw that broke the Camel's back!

So, until we meet again, have fun!

No comments :

Post a Comment