Monday, June 13, 2011

I'm going to paint! :D

It has finally been decided! We'll be repainting the prayer room. And if anyone's ever seen a Hindu Prayer room, you'll know that most of the walls tend to blacken thanks to the camphor and the diyas (oil lamps) that one lights up.Right now, our pooja room(prayer room) looks like someone had tried arson there!

It took some cajoling from my end to get my folks to agree to do the repainting without calling any of the professional painter folks! I mean, it's a teeny tiny room and if we can't even do that, it would be a saddening fact brought to light that we can't be self-reliant!

So, starting from tomorrow, Dad and I will be repainting the room. And I already have some ideas regarding the project! Yay! I'm going to be allowed to get messy paint all over me for once!

P.S. Mom actually let me have ice cream for breakfast today! Did I just die and go to heaven?

No comments :

Post a Comment