Thursday, July 2, 2009

I'm Pooped... but grateful!

Today, on my second day to college, I had to attend my first lab session. And this is all I've to say! I'm so tired that I can't seem to feel my feet at all! Phew! And combine a thirty minute walk to that and an empty stomach back home, you'll mildly get the picture of what I mean people. But you know... I somehow am grateful for all I have. I've loving parents who've never left me wanting anything... I've a handful of true friends who're there for me whenever I need them and loads of things in my life that makes my existence so enjoyable as a whole!

I'm glad people... for all those experiences that were enjoyable. I'm also thankful for all those that weren't, because without those, I wouldn't have learnt some of the most valuable lessons of my life. And I'm thankful for all the people in my life and I pray that all those who I've met and those that I shall meet in the future have the best that is ordained for them and that all creatures great and small don't feel the burden of my existence that much!

Phew! That felt great! And a special thank you to all those who actually read my blog! LOL Love you people!

Well, now I need to fix up a mini-project, complete my Lab report and try studying for a test on Wednesday (and it hasn't even been a week! That HOD is the closest people are ever going to get to Morgoth, I tell you!). But hey! I'll survive! =D

No comments :

Post a Comment