Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Happy 100th post! Ah.... ah... Achooo!

Yay me! This is the official 100th post of this blog. I can't believe it's really been that long! Anyway, I don't feel like celebrating much actually. Blame it on my yearly bout of viral infection.

I'm really really sick and have missed two days worth of classes already!
And as if this wasn't bad enough, I'm being asked to submit my seminar topic pronto. I mean... what kind of a moron would actually keep this up until the last minute?! And the answer is -- My HOD!

And I heard that someone else was taking up a topic I was interested in. Can't really blame them though... nobody knew I was actually going to take up a talk on Carbon nanotubes! And so, now I shall talk on Fullerene Chemistry!

Yay me! *cough cough* Excuse me while I go bang my head somewhere and think up of a way to prepare a twenty something number of slides by tomorrow morning! Keh... like anybody's bothered! (Me... least of 'em all!)

Oh.. and I heard one of the professors doubts if I reeeeally actually have Viral infection or if I am bluffing to escape lab. Gee people! I actually am rather interested in coughing my lungs out than working with a He-Ne laser that pulses when it shouldn't and a lab group where they'd rather feed me to the vultures than help me out (Hmmmm.... maybe being sick isn't so bad afterall! >=D)

Psssst: I don't know where I got the sick ducky from. I hereby proclaim that was just used to portray how sick I was feeling and that I am not the owner of that piccie. It's either that or me puking buckets of bile people... pick your poison! MWAHAHAHAHA!!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment