Monday, September 28, 2009

And so.... it begins!

It's that time of the year again.... the time when application forms for various institutes are out and it's almost too late to start preparations for the various exams. Yeah well... I'm starting my preparations now and I'm sure it would've been better if I'd started earlier. But as the saying goes, "Better late than never!".... right? *echoing silence* -_-;

As usual, this means there will be a slowdown on the blog updates (As if they were on time to begin with... *ahemahem*), but have heart! I'll make sure I give a detailed account on my preparations for the exams here. And if I ever need some amount of encouragement, I'll have my wonderful readers to turn to..... right?........... *silence.... and random lint ball*

Oooookay..... >_>.....<_<.......-__-;;;

No comments :

Post a Comment