Saturday, April 23, 2011

Yay for Japanese! :) My first Japanese Script class!

I started my Japanese class yesterday and was it fun! :)

There was a very kindly Japanese lady who's known as Shimizu-sensei who introduced me to my instructor for the first class. We were just three people in the class and I guess that led to faster bonding between the four of us (the instructor and the three students). We're an all girls team (for now) and believe it or not, there are Otaku in India just like me! :D

I'm to practice Hiragana and Katakana before I go for my second class on Monday. And somehow, I find it so relieving to be writing the alphabets in pencils... it's almost like meditation and very calming! :) Now I know why the Japanese say calligraphy is a state of the mind. I'm definitely looking forward to learning the Kanji!

On an ending note,
I 'LOVE' JAPAN!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment