Tuesday, April 12, 2011

.......*The title ran away with it's distant cousin from Alaska*........

It has just occurred to me that I seem to be forever at odds with the ones around me as far as preferences are concerned. The funny thing is that it is not even done on purpose! If I find someone good looking, almost everybody around me will disagree and consider me in possession of very poor tastes. But the funny thing is that the very same people will be singing laurels about the person I favoured as soon as they get a little more renowned. It's happening again! :) Funny world, I say.

P.S. It was really hilarious the way Ravi Shastri was trying to get the "cosmetic surgery" bit out of Shane Warne. LOL... you people from the media... you're all so funny... thanks for being so! :D

No comments :

Post a Comment