Monday, May 23, 2011

Aaaaaah..... iinda naaaa~!

Ah... my Japanese classes are coming to an end soon. And I'm undoubtedly a little sad. Sure, the institute isn't really humongous and I'd studied in a bigger place before.
But there's something about my Japanese institute that's heart-warming and welcoming. Maybe it was the bright and kindly smile that Shimizu-sensei awarded me with on our first meeting, even without knowing what my purpose of visit was. And I should say, I have become a total fan of her! If Japanese people in general are like her, Japan must be the closest thing to Heaven!

And Madhumitha-sensei... irrespective of the fact that I am older than her, I still consider her my sensei for the simple fact that she is one! :) But she hardly deals with us in the way a "teacher" does. She is more of a friend and I hope she has the best of everything wherever she goes. It would be hoping for too much if I wished Madhumitha-sensei would continue taking classes for the next level as well... Ah well! She is one of the reasons why I wish I could teach Japanese! And I am sure I'll do a satisfactory job because I've never been more passionate about a thing than what I've been with Japanese.

I plan to continue my next level here as well. And truth be told, I can't wait! :)

No comments :

Post a Comment