Thursday, May 5, 2011

Mother's Day is almost upon us!

My mom's been sending me hints for quite sometime now! But she didn't have to, honestly! I haven't forgotten! :) May 8th is Mother's day, folks! And since I'm quite the magnanimous person that I am, I've made a Mother's Day greeting card for all of you! Yep! It's an 8"x10" landscape pic that you can print out on any paper of your choice and present it to your mom. I don't know if it's "Hallmark" Quality, but I'm sure your mother will be touched by the thought that went into it! :D (Do let me know if she liked it if you use it!)

And without further ado, here you go! :)


Sooooo..... there you go! I don't mind you using this photo. But do remember that the really sappy lines were penned by yours truly and if you want to use them in your own graphics, go right ahead. Just send me a link to your work. I'd love to see how you've integrated the words into the image. (I'm sure many of you can do it better than me! :D) Oooh, and do mention me in credits. It took quite a few brain cells to come up with the verses! LOL

I'm thankful to The Graphics Fairy for the vintage mommy images!

No comments :

Post a Comment