Thursday, March 24, 2011

Are you a font fanatic?

Are you one of those people who can't help but scratch your hands with anticipation every time you see a new font? Or do you regretfully sigh when you find a very pretty font and then find that it is ridiculously expensive and you'll need to sell your soul to the Devil if you hope to pay for it? Do you snigger inwardly when you find some magazine advert using a font you got off the net for free and wonder why they're being so stingy using the "freebies" instead of investing some of their cash to buy an original font? Or are you mostly tempted to march up to some random shop, smile at the person behind the counter and say, "I have the same font you used for your shop's banner"?

Well, if most of your answers are a resounding "YES!", join my club! :P

And just the other day, in the midst of revamping my blog, I came across a wealth of resources for Typography on the Interwebz! (Pardon the intentional typo!)

Ladies and gentlemen, please put your hands together of Kevin & Amanda!

Not only do they give you some excellent handwritten and Scrap-booking fonts for free, they actually even transform your handwriting to fonts for free as well. Now, all those who're ashamed of your pigeon tracks, buck up and use those illegible symbols you spit out of a writing device as a fashionable font and floor the criticizing hypocritical world! :D

I'm going to use some of their fonts in my blog as and when I find the urge to change fonts. And since they've provided with so much already, I'm adding a button as well! Any of you in need of some original handwritten fonts can head over to their place. And not to mention their amazing recipes and Blog Tutorials! have fun, y'all!

P.S. The Button is in a new page specifically dedicated to those people who've helped me build my blog. :) So, yes... that means we have another page now. :D

P.P.S. I might go for a complete Blog Overhaul soon. And that means cleaner interfaces and better links... Somehow, I'm not entirely happy with the current one... It looks too shabby. But it might take some time, ne? So, be patient! :)

1 comment :

  1. my buttered toast is.. to butter you to design my blog for me!!!

    pls pls pls. send me all requisites u need

    narmada.sankar@gmail.com

    love ya

    and ya loveeee foonntsss

    ReplyDelete