Friday, March 18, 2011

Out goes a Toaster.... In comes a Toaster!

Sooooooooo..... it must be evident now that I've been very busy rehauling the blog! And voila! You likey?

I thought the whole toaster for a background thing is getting old... I mean sure! I liken myself to a Kitchen Toaster and sure, I am as crazy as one. But that doesn't make me on literally. Then I realized, my ability to pass off fifty different expressions and emotions in thirty seconds is what makes me....well.... me! And so, you have the faces in the background. Cute, aren't they? :P

For anyone interested in knowing how I did the revamp thingy... well, I don't remember half of it. I remember reading a lot of tutorials and going about it the "trial and error" way.

And I'm still not sure if I'll stop with this (most likely not!). But for now, all I'll be doing will be minor tweaking and adjustments here and there... nothing big! :) But do tell me if you're having problems with anything visually. If there are any bugs, I'd like to squish 'em right away! LOL

No comments :

Post a Comment