Sunday, March 27, 2011

Watch out people! A brand new toaster is well on it's way!!!

I think the title conveys it perfectly clear! And I'm also helping out a friend with her blog designing! Isn't that wonderful that someone actually thinks I'm good enough to do stuff on their blog? :D I feel like a lighthouse on high voltage right now!

Ooooh.... And just so I don't mess up stuff too much, I've opened another mini-blog (not that mini!) where I'm trying out all the stuff for my friend's and my blog. There are just so many designs running around in my head that I might go into an "inspiration overload" moment here!

Aaaanyway, it's good to be able to make pretty things for people around me. Makes me feel so invigorated!

1 comment :

  1. Thanks for the information, we will add this story to our blog, as we have a audience in this sector that loves reading like this”


    Toaster

    ReplyDelete