Friday, July 22, 2011

Aid for Ariel.... in my little way!

I'm in desperate need here! I am broke.... I've mostly been. But right now, I seem to feel my inability to do a few things like never before! And so, I'm doing the next best thing possible! 

As many of you might or might not know, there lives a lion in brazil who goes by the name of Ariel. And he is in desperate need of Funds. What would a lion do with money, you ask? Well, Ariel has a rare autoimmune disease that paralyzed his hind legs. And so, he depends on humans for survival. And as if this wasn't bad enough, his monthly medical expenses leave his caretakers dizzy with anxiety. I wish I could donate. But right now, I'm not exactly in the monetary freedom to do so. This is why I'm spreading the word. And well, I'm not even sure how many people actually visit my blog! But something is better than nothing, right?

Visit this site and if you can donate, please do. And if you can't, spread the word! :)


Whatever little we can, we should!

No comments :

Post a Comment