Thursday, July 7, 2011

What's so wrong with my salad?!

It's a sad sad day for me, folks!


As many would be aware of it, I'm on the verge of kissing single-dom goodbye once and for all! And well, culinary lessons seem to be in focus right now. But somehow, nobody at my place wants to taste my cooking! How am I supposed to get better if I don't know how well I am already? Something tells me they're being over cautious! My parents feign headaches and diarrhea to get away from tasting my soups or salads... Everybody who's feigning diseases just to get away from my cooking are such meanies! Something tiny in me just died today..... :(

2 comments :

  1. Awww I would definitely try your cooking! Over the past year or so the BF and I have been cooking almost every night for my family - trying new recipes and such. You need someone to taste your cooking :) Good luck!

    xo katie elizabeth
    ohheyylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Katie! I'm so glad to have words of encouragement sent my way! :) And yep, I've finally found someone brave enough to endure my creations here! :D

    ReplyDelete