Friday, July 15, 2011

Of Illustrators and Tablets....

My feelings exactly when I draw!
If you haven't noticed it yet, I'm currently focusing a lot on drawing stick figures and other...erm... illustrations for my posts. I'm quite proud of the fact that I can actually draw coherent images that don't resemble a mammoth's hiney when in reality I intend to draw someone's face!

But all that being said and done, I must also admit that drawing with the mouse is quite the pain in the nether regions! Oh, how I long for a wacom tablet! :) Will there be no one for me who can gift me that? Hmmmmmmmm......? Will this artistic talent be left to rot in the back alleys for the simple fact that she could not afford a tablet? Will there not be a saviour who shall provide the said tablet and release onto the world, a talent so pristine and wonderful that the world shall look at that person like a messiah?!

Okay.... I know that's pushing a bit too far... So... yeah... that's about it!

No comments :

Post a Comment